Via Colle Roseto, 10 - 86170 Isernia (IS) - tel. +39 340 7344047 - email: email@example.com
Copyright All Right Reserved
This section contains information on how to manage the
website (hereafter: "Site") in relation to the processing of personal data, or any information that allows identification of a natural or legal person, entity or association , even indirectly, including a personal identification number, of the subjects with whom it comes into contact, therefore, are preliminarily invited to examine all the sections of this document.
1. This information is also provided for the purposes of Article 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation No. 2016/679) as subsequently amended and supplemented - personal data protection code (hereinafter referred to as the "Privacy Code"), to subjects who, during navigation, consult and / or interact with the Website, which can be reached electronically at:
corresponding to the home page.
3. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Site pages, independently of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation .
4. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
5. The document was drawn up on 07 February 2019 in compliance with the relevant regulations, and in particular with the EU Regulation 2016/679.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1. Data type and purpose of processing:
a) Personal Data voluntarily provided by the user - Optional, explicit and voluntary sending by completing the "form" to the Contact section of the Site or sending e-mail rather than other methods of contact provided, which entails the subsequent acquisition of data through which the person concerned can be personally identified, and include: the name, surname, e-mail contact, landline or mobile device number and any other personal data provided by the user. These data necessary to respond to the requests formulated will therefore be used exclusively for the aforementioned requests and only for the time necessary to satisfy the aforementioned.
b) Browsing data - Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits, such as: IP addresses, domain names, name of the internet service provider (ISP), web page of origin (referral) and output, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, request times, and other parameters related to the operating system and to the user's computer environment; or personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols and that the computer systems and software procedures, which are responsible for the operation of this site, acquire during their normal operation. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are collected only in aggregate form for the sole purpose of: obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, check its correct functioning and, in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the Site, be used to ascertain responsibilities. Never for the identification or profiling of the user but in any case based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
c) Cookies - Reduced sets of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer (these are not executable codes and do not transmit viruses). Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information is not stored. If you want, however, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies, even if, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing. For more information on the types of cookies, the configuration of your browser and more, please refer to the extended information on cookies at the page: bbvillamariapaolaresortisernia.it/en/cookie-policy.
2. The data collected by the Site during its operation beyond for the purposes indicated above may be used for marketing and / or advertising purposes (see unique identifiers of devices for advertising: Google Advertiser ID, IDFA identifier and others) or commercial communication in different forms. For example, banners that use the behavioral-retargeting technique, that is, display personalized advertisements based on the interests and behavior of the User, also detected outside the Site. For more information, we recommend checking the privacy policies of the respective services; opt for the exclusion or non-exclusion, with respect to the receipt of cookies related to a third party service, by visiting the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative; make or opt out of certain features of Audience Network targeting using the settings of your device.
3. The Data Controller, who is responsible for decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the security profile, in relation to the operation and use of this Site is the owner of the Website that is: PAOLA PETROCELLI, resident in: Via Colle Roseto, 10 - 86170 Isernia (IS) – Italia - C.F.PTRPLA62C52A051J
4. Places and methods of data processing: the processing of personal data of users takes place at the headquarters of the owner, both in manual form and in automated form following appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification o unauthorized destruction of data, through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, personal data may have access to personal data categories of persons involved in the organization (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) and external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, responsible for the processing by the owner.
5. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
III. USER RIGHTS
1. The rights of the user according to the art.13, c. 2 of EU 2016/679 Regulation and the Italian legislation are:
- The data subject's right to request the data controller to access personal data, update it, correct it, integrate it and / or limit its processing, to object, for legitimate reasons, to its processing and to the portability of data;
- Right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or diffused, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
2. Requests for the exercise of a legitimate right by the user can be directed to the Data Controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the "Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali", as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
4. For a more detailed examination of the user's rights, see articles 15 and ss of EU Regulation 2016/679 and italian art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.